About this blog

Hello there, Ako here. On this blog post id like to give the details of this blog that I might end up putting on my About me page in the future XD So without further ado. here it is.

 About Me
Hey there! Thank you very much for deciding to read this section of the site. I am Ako, the nerd behind the works. As you can see im not very formal with my formats, I am more of an easygoing and simpler the better type of person. I am an architecture student at day, but a superhero at night lol idk maybe.


What's the site about?
Good question. This site isn't really anything much but a repository for my hobby, so we can call it like a journal or a diary of some sort hehe. On this blog i put my works and also, eventually tutorials and resources.


What do I make?
I make magic. No not really, the things i do ranges from Digital artwork (drawings on different art styles), Illustrations (Logos and other Graphics), Music (Mostly BGMs, no mixtapes dawg), Games (Small games, I'm a one alien team), and other digital stuff.


FAQs (Not like anybody asks tbh)
Do you make paid stuff too?
Only on commissions, resources i made are mostly free, that's why i shared it here in the first place haha

Are you for hire?
Yes I am, bust only mostly for artwork commissions, I don't really have experience working on a team making game or game graphics. But also you can support me on my patreon hehe just saying~


I will add more things about me here next time :D but that is all for now.